We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – Finance available and drive away the same day!
Appointments & Test Drives available 7 Days a week.
Tickenham Garage Car Sales is a used car dealership based just outside of Bristol, 2 minutes from Nailsea. We have have grown organically since 2012 and are very proud of our achievements. We’re not a car supermarket, we are an independent customer focussed second hand car dealership.
Based at Tickenham Garage near to Nailsea and Clevedon, our aim is to ensure that every customer that meets us has a purchasing experience to remember and one that gives our industry and extemporary reputation. Check out our latest testimonials here.
Who are we?
Thomas James is an experienced Vehicle Technician and the Director & Owner of Tickenham Garage. As such, Tom has a wealth of experience in purchasing vehicles that are of the very highest quality and of mechanical perfection. Tom can advise customers on their next purchase, ensuring that the car you want is right for you.
Sam spent many years working with blue chip companies as customer service & sales trainer’s and utilises his previous experience in the business to give the very best journey for all customers.
We are privately owned second hand car garage and are therefore able to be very flexible to customer requirements and will gladly take the opportunity to speak to anyone looking to make their next vehicle purchase. Check out our reviews online to see what our customers say about us, we are pleased to have a 100% positive track record on Auto Trader and continually maintaining this.
We don’t have overheads like other dealerships, therefore we are able to offer all our stock at very competitive prices. You won’t be dealing with any sales people that are on commission, just us, the owners, who’s aim is to maintain our reputation and continue to our company. We love to work on an appointment basis to ensure that you get the attention that you require when purchasing a second hand car, therefore, please get in touch if you would like to come and test drive any of our vehicles.
Purchasing from us
Were certain that you will have a pleasant and refreshing experience with us – here are some common FAQ’s
- What payment methods do you accept? We Accept Debit Cards, Bank Transfer & Cash. Please note, Credit cards can only be used to pay your deposit and not the remainder of the balance. Unfortunately, we will not accept cash amounts over £9000 in order to comply with money laundering regulations within the EU. We also provide finance options, find out more on the finance section
- Can I take the car away the same day? Depending on the time and day, we will not release a car until a full PDI has been completed on the vehicle, this is to ensure that the vehicle is 100% safe for you. We understand that buying a new car can be exciting and that you would like it as soon as possible, we will do our very best to have it ready for you as quickly as possible. If it is important to take away your new car the same day, please let us know prior to viewing so that we can work with you to make this happen.
- Can I pay by Cheque? Yes, however we need to wait for 10 days for the money to securely land in our account. We will also require photographic ID which matches the name on the cheque book.
- Can I arrange a test drive out of hours? Absolutely, give us a call and we can arrange this. Booking an appointment is easy, use our contact page or give us a call.
- Can I look under the vehicle myself? Of course, you will be accompanied by our Workshop Manager who will be able to take you around and under the vehicle. Please note that this will need to be booked into our diary unless we have a space when you visit. We usually require 24 hours notice to book this into the workshop.
- Can I order a independent inspection? Yes, certainly, please ensure they book in with us first so that we can ensure we have the space to accommodate this. We are very used to having our cars inspected by the AA, RAC and independent inspectors.
- You don’t have the car that I want right now, can you help me find one? YES! We love to do this, this means we will search the market for your perfect car. Please contact us to complete a “Find me a car” form.