Tickenham Garage Car Sales is owned and operated by Thomas James & Sam Hughes, set up and has grown organically since 2013.
Based at Tickenham Garage near to Nailsea and Clevedon, our aim is to ensure that every customer that meets us has a purchasing experience to remember and one that gives our industry and extemporary reputation.
Thomas James is an experienced Vehicle Technician and the Director & Owner of Tickenham Garage. As such, Tom has a wealth of experience in purchasing vehicles that are of the very highest quality and of mechanical perfection.
Sam spent many years working with Blue Chip companies as Customer Service & Sales trainer and ensures that his previous experience is pulled into the business to give the very best journey for all customers.
We are privately owned and are therefore able to be very flexible to customer requirements and will gladly take the opportunity to speak to anyone looking to make their next vehicle purchase.
Purchasing from us
Were certain that you will have a pleasant and refreshing experience with us – here are some common FAQ’s
- What payment methods do you accept? We Accept Debit & Credit Cards, Bank Transfer & Cash. Please note, Credit cards carry a 2.27% charge and we will not accept cash amounts over £9000 in order to comply with money laundering regulations within the EU. We also provide finance options, find out more on the finance section
- Can I take the car away the same day? Depending on the time and day, we will not release a car until a full PDI has been completed on the vehicle, this is to ensure that the vehicle is 100% safe for you.
- Can I pay by Cheque? Yes, however we need to wait for 10 days for the money to securely land in our account
- Can I arrange a test drive out of hours? Absolutely, give us a call and we can arrange this.
- Can I look under the vehicle myself? Of course, you will be accompanied by our Workshop Manager who will be able to take you around and under the vehicle.
- Can I order a independent inspection? Yes, certainly, please ensure they book in with us first so that we can ensure we have the space to accommodate this.
- You don’t have the car that I want right now, can you help me find one? YES! We love to do this, this means we will search the market for your perfect car. Please contact us to complete a “Find me a car” form.